Today, the Pauline-Piarist Monastery functions as a church college. The Pauline Order is the only religious order founded in Hungary. The monastery was built in the second half of the 13th century, the second floor was added in 1698. The 10-axis western frontage and the 1-axis southern front were built in early Baroque style with architectonic decorative elements.
The arcades of the ground floor cloister lead to the inner court. Another impressive sight is the Gothic-style ribbed vault in the southern part of the cloister. Richly ornamented stucco-work decorates the ceiling of the one-time refectory. When Emperor Joseph II dissolved the Pauline Order in 1786, he offered the monastery to the Piarists.
Address: 12 Deák utca