The Andrássy Mansion was a manorial court-house in the 16th and 17th century. According to the 1753 census, it was owned by Count Ferenc Károlyi, and in the 1830s, it passed into ownership of the Andrássy family.
Originally built in Baroque style and later renewed with Classicist elements, the mansion renovated in 2006 is currently a hotel. The mansion has a wine house and two cellars offering wine tasting sessions for visitors.
Address: 94 Fő utca (entrance from Könyves Kálmán utca)