A Romantic style castle built in 1861 by the order of Ödön Lónyay is hidden in the dense vegetation of the park. A two-storied tower on one side, gabled roof and balcony structures reminiscent of half-timbered Swiss villa architecture on the other side, make the castle a remarkable building.
It was the summer estate of the builder's younger son, Elemér and his wife Archduchess Stefanie, the widow of Rudolf, the Crown-Prince of Austria-Hungary. Having no heirs, they bequeathed the estate to the Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma, where they had found sanctuary during World War II. In 2007, the Abbey entrusted the castle to the Chemin Neuf Community for 99 years. They established a community house and a spiritual practice center in the building.
They also built the Alley of the Married Couples in the park. The 1.5 kilometer long circuit walk starts from the chapel. The fifteen stops along the path highlight the important events, responsibilities, difficulties and periods of marriage.
Address: Kastély u. 1.